We at Trans Asia Industrial Laboratories (TAIL), operate our business in a manner that consistently meets the standards set by affected stakeholders- being customers, industry regulators and the communities within which organization operations are conducted demonstrating the competence of the organization to provide Type A inspection services. The organization is committed to continuously improving its operations, processes and the services provided to its customers and interested parties in an impartial manner. All employees are expected to help the organization attain highest standards. It is organization policy to:
· Demonstrate the ability to consistently provide services that meet customer and Applicable statutory and regulatory requirements.
· To demonstrate the competence of the organization and personnel for the provision of inspection services as per the International/ National/Local/ Regional Standards with optimum quality and operational excellence.
· To undertake commitment to impartiality through the Impartiality Statement and the implementation of the same at all relevant functions.
· Enhance customer satisfaction through the effective application of the IQMS, including processes for improvement of the system and the assurance of conformity to the customer and applicable statutory and regulatory requirement.
· Enhance the organizational performance and ensure fulfilment of compliance or contractual obligations by managing its operations in a systematic manner that contributes to continual improvement.
· Identify the changing needs and expectations of our interested parties and establishing internal and external communications.
· Consider the context of the organization and align the Management System with the strategic direction of TAIL to achieve the IQMS objectives with well-defined responsibilities for their fulfilment.
· Comply, Cooperate and Co-ordinate, in the spirit of partnership, with local, state and federal authorities of the all applicable laws, legislations, regulations and standards.
· Establish, apply, maintain and strive for continual improvement of effectiveness of Inspection Quality Management System -ISO 17020:2012 with trained and competent staffs.
· Adapt, innovate and refine our processes in line with global business trends to maintain credibility and leadership in our field.
The organization supports the adoption of ISO 17020:2012 Inspection Quality Management systems with a view such that all interested parties and stakeholders benefit from this commitment.